Feedback is an important part of learning and growth, so we want to ensure you can feel safe when asking for feedback, whenever you need from whoever you like, without worrying about consequences related to performance evaluations.
Feedback Home Page
The feedback home page (https://app.7geese.com/feedback/) is where you can see all the feedback requests you've sent and feedback requested from others.
You can use filters to organize your view to see the Feedback you are most interested in seeing.
- For me: view responses to Feedback requests sent by you to your team members. These responses are indicated in the table with a blue arrow.
- From me: view your responses to Feedback requests sent to you by your team members. These responses are indicated in the table with an orange arrow:
- Shared by my reports (managers only): view responses to Feedback requests that a direct report has shared with you or someone you have content acess to see.
You can also change the context of the page to see the Feedback page from another user's perspective. What Feedback you can see here will depend on your role in the company relative to that user and the permission settings for their Feedback requests.
If you're a manager in 7Geese, you will have an additional tab in the Feedback center called "My Reports" that will allow you to view a few tables of the Feedback that has been shared with you by your direct reports.
People table: view all your reports' feedback for the quarter
- Requests: the number of feedback requests sent by your report (Feedback for Me). This does not include any feedback requests sent by another person, such as a manager, for that person (Feedback for Others).
- Responses: the number of feedback requests sent to your report that they have responded to. This number will only reflect requests that the manager has visibility permissions to access.
- Last request created: details for the last request created by your report (name of survey and # of responses received). This does not include any feedback requests sent by another person, such as a manager, for that person (Feedback for Others).
All recent feedback table
- Status: whether the Feedback request is still accepting responses from participants
- Accepting responses until [X date]: will show if the feedback request is accepting responses
- Not accepting responses: will show if the feedback request has a strict deadline which passed
- Deadline was [X date] but still accepting responses: will show if the feedback request has a deadline which has passed but is still accepting responses.
- Feedback for: who requested the Feedback
- Feedback from: who the participants are in the Feedback request
- Created: when the Feedback request was created
- Last response: when the Feedback request last received a response
How Managers and Admins can Find the 360 for an Employee
There are a few different ways to find the feedback you are looking for.
- Option 1: Click on ‘My Reports’ (or go to https://app.7geese.com/feedback/me/reports). The Name of the feedback is a clickable hyperlink - click on it to view that Feedback.
- Option 2: Keep scrolling towards the bottom of the page to find ‘All recent Feedback’ (for your reports). Click on the name of the Feedback you want to view.
- Option 3: In the ‘Feedback for _me_' dropdown menu, search for the name of the direct report you want to find a 360 Feedback for.