The Objectives Overview page is a dashboard-view that provides an easy way to view and act on your objectives and provides a way to see how your teammates, departments and the organization as a whole are progressing with their objectives. To view the Objectives Page, click on "Objectives" in the top navigation bar.
- Use the quick links at the top of the page to navigate to other objectives related areas in 7Geese: Quick Check-in, Objective Explorer, and Alignment
Context Drop Down
- Use the drop-down menu to view the objective page in another context such as focusing on the organization or a department
- In the objectives section, you’ll see a summary of all your objectives for the current quarter. You can easily see your overall progress as well as the overall status of your objectives.
- All your owned objectives are listed here as cards. Click on the objective to see more information:
- Aligned parent and child objectives
- Last check-in
- Key results and their progress
- Click on the objective title to go to the objective detail page
For the organization
- Like the objectives page for individuals, you’ll see a summary of all the organizational objectives for the current quarter.
- The department view on the objectives page will show a summary of all the department’s objectives.
Legend for objective status dots
The people table will look different depending on the context chosen for the overview page.
- The people table shows you the people most relevant to you in 7Geese:
- Your manager
- Your manager’s reports
- Your reports
- Clicking on the person’s name will bring you to their profile page.
Managers/Team Leads view:
- Click “My reports only” to see only team members who report to you
- Under the People Table, all the departments within the organization are shown with a summary of their objectives.
- Clicking on the department’s name will change the focus of the objectives page in the context of that department.
- Under the People Table, the sub-departments within the department will be shown as well as all members of that department.
The summary cards give you a list of relevant objectives grouped together based on common features. Cards you will see:
- Departments that you are in
- Note: If you see too few (or too many) departments, you may want to edit the departments that you’re a part of. You may have to speak to your manager or network admin to make the changes.
- Objectives you’re participating in as a stakeholder
- Objectives you’re participating in as a follower
- Following objectives is a great way to view objectives that you are interested in. To add objectives to this card, go to an objective detail page and add yourself as a “follower” to that objective.
- In the quick summary cards, you’ll see all the department objectives listed in a card for each department.
- The quick summary cards will show the sub-department objectives and cards for each individual in the marketing department.
Not seeing all the objectives? Hover your mouse over the objectives and scroll up with your mouse or trackpad to see additional objectives.