Navigate objectives for yourself, your departments and the organization
The Objectives Overview page is a dashboard-view that provides an easy way to view and act on your objectives and provides a way to see how your teammates, departments and the organization as a whole are progressing with their objectives.
Click on Objectives > Overview
- Use the quick links under Objectives in the Main navigation pane to navigate to other objectives related areas in 7Geese: Check-in, Explorer, and Alignment
Context Drop Down
- Use the drop-down menu to view the objective page in another context such as focusing on the organization or a department
- In the objectives section, you’ll see a summary of all your objectives for the current cycle. You can easily see your overall progress as well as the overall status of your objectives.
- Any objectives you participate in as an Owner, Stakeholder or Follower will be listed here as cards. Click on the objective to see more information:
- Objective measurement target and current progress
- Aligned child objectives
- Last check-in
- Click on the objective title to go to the objective detail page
For the organization
- Like the objectives page for individuals, you’ll see a summary of all the organizational objectives for the current quarter.
- The department view on the objectives page will show a summary of all the department’s objectives.
Legend for objective status dots
The people table will look different depending on the context chosen for the overview page.
The people table shows you the people most relevant to you in 7Geese:
- Your manager
- Your manager’s reports
- Click “My reports” to see only team members who report to you
- Under the People Table, all the departments within the organization are shown with a summary of their objectives.
- Clicking the down arrow to reveal more information about that department's objectives. To see that department's overview click 'View __Department's__ overview'.
- Under People, the members of that department will be shown.
- If the department has any sub-departments they will be shown in the Sub-departments section.
To find out more about cascading SMART goal features, check out these additional resources: