The Objectives Overview page is a dashboard-view that provides an easy way to view and act on your Goals (or Objectives as they are referred to in the application) and provides a way to see how other team members are progressing with their objectives.
Click on Objectives > Overview.
Context Drop Down
- Use the drop-down menu to view the objective page in another context such as focusing on other people in the organization
- In the objectives section, you’ll see a summary of all your objectives for the current cycle. You can easily see your overall progress as well as the overall status of your objectives.
- Any objectives you participate in as an Owner, Stakeholder or Follower will be listed here as cards. Click on the objective to see more information:
- Objective measurement target and current progress
- Last check-in
- Click on the objective title to go to the objective detail page
Legend for objective status dots
The people table shows you the people most relevant to you:
- Your manager
- Your manager’s reports
- Click “My reports” to see only team members who report to you
To find out more about SMART goal features, check out these additional resources: