Question Templates are constructed in the 'Question Templates' tab. Here you can edit existing templates, or make a copy of existing templates and rename them.
When you are building out the questions in your Question Template, you have the flexibility to decide how to receive the inputs to your questions. We offer the following inputs:
Opinion scale (Rating), Yes/No, Number scale, Multiple choice (Checkbox/Radio), and Text
You can also add descriptions to your questions to add additional support.
You can select who answers which questions if both your employee and manager are not answering the same set of questions.
You can denote which questions are mandatory and mandatory to whom (employee, manager or both).
You can insert new questions (topics) or sections for questions by hovering over the edge of an existing question and clicking here:
Or by click on these options in your existing template:
A performance activity is where all your team member’s activities from 7Geese are pulled. You can select from the following to enhance your Review conversations and decisions:
Objectives, Feedback, Recognition, 1-on-1s
For the Objectives list, you can select which columns to display in the Objective performance activity. Currently, we show Title, Status, and Progress for the objectives an employee owns. You can also turn on showing the 'relative weight' of the Objective if you have weighted OKRs.
Objectives logic in Reviews:
when you're specifying a time period for reviews, the time period will include objectives that meet one of the following conditions:
- have a start date and due date that are contained within the review period
- have no due date and are still open
- have a start date somewhere in the review period and are closed
The objectives are loaded dynamically based on their value “today." So if they change value, if you reload the page you’d see the new value.
Feedback logic in Reviews:
- feedback requests sent (aka created) during the review period
- 360 feedback requests (created using 'request feedback for others') about the target employee, where the compiled report was shared in the review period
- the visibility permissions of that specific feedback request. i.e. if a manager can’t see that feedback request because of the permissions set, the feedback doesn’t appear for the manager in the list when they are filling out the employee's review, but it would show for the employee themselves
Additional custom options for Question Templates are available and listed here. Reach out to your dedicated Talent Management Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have these options enabled for your template.
- You can determine up until which point in the workflow responses are editable