Ready to give someone a Recognition and add a dose of happiness to their day? 🤩
Go to Recognitions and click on Recognize a team member
1. Click on "Recognize a team member"
2. Choose a team member: Find the person you’re recognizing in the "Recognize" text box. You can enter in more than one name if you’d like to recognize multiple people for the same action. Each person will receive their own, separate recognition.
3. Recognition message: Write a description of what you are recognizing them for. Hint! You can think of the acronym SBI to craft your message and write:
.Situation: Describe what happened. Eg. During the last project...
.Behavior: Describe what the person did. Eg. Mary was so enthusiastic in ....
.Impact: Describe the impact that it had for you. Eg. it made our work so much easier...
4. Choose a core value: Select one that best represents what they did. Hover over each badge to see a brief description of what the core value means to your organization.
5. Fine tune it: By default, it will be Public and announced and the recipient's manager will be notified. You can recognize teammates without drawing attention to it if you know that they would appreciate some privacy. Recognitions won’t show up in public channels such as the Activity Feed on the Performance Dashboard but will still show up on the Recognition Center.
6. Click Recognize! Your recognition card should now be in the recognition center. 🥳