As an administrator and 7Geese Champion, adoption rate is important as you transition all employees on to effectively and efficiently use the platform. This walkthrough will guide you through accessing usage and engagement data to gain insight into whether employees are staying on track with their quarterly requirements.
With the usage summary report you can:
1. Find out which employees haven't recently logged-in to 7Geese and create a plan to reach out to get them engaged.
2. Explore who in your team hasn’t completed their 1-on-1s with managers or direct reports in the past month, quarter, or customized reporting structure timeframe. This status check can then become actionable should you choose to contact the team-member or direct-manager to keep gaining insight on the employees’ projects.
3. Concerned an employee is not adopting 7G or is falling behind? Check out how many objectives have been created, closed, or checked-into!
Staying on top of reporting numbers helps ensure your talent management process stays on track.
Recognition and Objective Reporting
The recognition center reporting in 7Geese allows you to see pie and graph visualizations of what core values are most used at any given time. As an administrator, you can also export these results to .CSV and further create reports in a spreadsheet.
Filter by teams, individuals, or by badge to get the results you're looking for.
Note: You can also export raw data (administrators only) if you want to do further analysis of platform-wide engagement! To learn more, visit our tutorial here.
The 1-on-1s insight center will give administrators and managers insight that can help keep teams on track with their performance management processes. You can filter retroactively to past quarters, and across all users regardless of reporting structure.
1-on-1 insights can be gained on the following type of information:
- Total 1-on-1s a user has completed in the filtered time frame
- Which managers and users have draft 1-on-1s not finalized
- How many finalized 1-on-1s each user has completed
- Creation date of most recent Draft (All Templates)
- Date most recent 1-on-1 was finalized (All Templates)
- Number of finalized and draft 1-on-1s for any template setup inside your network
- Who facilitated versus who the subject was for the last 1-on-1 completed
Note: To gain these insights you have to export the data via .CSV
Head to Organization Settings > Export Data to further analyze how engaged your team is with 7Geese
Exportable information includes:
- User Information
- Objective Data
- Recognitions to date
- 1-1s that have been shared with reporting managers
- Shared feedback
Please contact email@example.com for further questions or if you believe something is missing, misrepresented, or outdated.