As an administrator and champion, adoption rate is important as you transition all employees on to effectively and efficiently use the platform. This walkthrough will guide you through accessing usage and engagement data to gain insight into whether employees are staying on track with their quarterly requirements.
Usage & Engagement
With the usage summary report you can:
1. Find out which employees haven't recently logged in and create a plan to reach out to get them engaged.
2. Explore who in your team hasn’t completed their 1-on-1s with managers or direct reports in the past month, quarter, or customized reporting structure timeframe. This status check can then become actionable should you choose to contact the team-member or direct-manager to keep gaining insight on the employees’ projects.
3. Concerned an employee is not adopting 7G or is falling behind? Check out how many objectives have been created, closed, or checked-into!
Staying on top of reporting numbers helps ensure your talent management process stays on track.
Note: For each user the report will show the data relevant to the selected time period:
- Objectives that have a due date within the selected time period, and the total number of check-ins for those objectives. Included in the counts are objectives owned by each user, both public and those that are accessible to participants only.
- Recognitions given and received, 1-on-1s conducted and feedback sent or received within the selected period.
Objectives reporting helps you understand how many objectives have been created and checked-into, whether they are aligned, what their status is and what progress has been made.
Included in this report are the objectives owned by each user (public or visible to the participants only) that have a due date within the selected period. To view more data, select a different cycle or a custom date range at the top of the report.
The recognition center reporting allows you to see pie and graph visualizations of what core values are most used at any given time. You can also export these results to .CSV and further create reports in a spreadsheet.
Filter by individuals, departments, or by managers to get the results you're looking for.
The 1-on-1s insight center will give administrators and managers insight that can help keep teams on track with their performance management processes. You can filter retroactively to past quarters, and across all users regardless of reporting structure.
1-on-1 insights can be gained on the following type of information:
- Total 1-on-1s a user has completed in the filtered time frame
- Which managers and users have draft 1-on-1s not finalized
- How many finalized 1-on-1s each user has completed
- Creation date of most recent Draft (All Templates)
- Date most recent 1-on-1 was finalized (All Templates)
- Number of finalized and draft 1-on-1s for any template setup inside your network
- Who facilitated versus who the subject was for the last 1-on-1 completed
Note: To gain these insights you have to export the data via .CSV
Head to Organization Settings > Export Data to further analyze how engaged your team is.
Exportable information includes:
- User Information
- Objective Data
- Recognitions to date
- 1-1s that have been shared with reporting managers
- Shared feedback