Department leaders play an integral role in an organization, ensuring that their teams are productive and supported.
7Geese has recently implemented a feature that allows admins to specify which individuals are the department leaders for each department.
Currently, this feature has limited functionality, but more functionality will be added over time.
Assigning department leaders
To assign a department leader, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Departments page, located in the People section.
2. Expand the department you'd like to mark a department leader in.
3. Click the dropdown menu that appears while hovering your mouse over the individual you'd like to mark as department leader
4. Select the "Mark as department leader" option
Unassign a department leader
To remove an individual as a department leader, follow steps 1-3 for assigning a department leader, then select "Unassign as department leader" in the drop down menu.
Functionality of the department leader feature
For individuals marked as department leaders, the following functionality is available:
- Programs feature: Select department leaders as participants for a program (see Programs).